The swimming pool, along with the wellness center and walking track, will be closing on March 18 until further notice.
Lap/Exercise Swim Times:
- Monday-Friday: 6 - 7:45 a.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Monday-Thursday: 5 - 6 p.m.
Open Swim Times:
- Sunday: 2 - 5 p.m.
- Monday & Wednesday: 7 - 9 p.m.
NOTE: On Holidays schedule may be adjusted due to lifeguard availability.
NDSCS staff, faculty and students may use the NDSCS pool for free with ID.
- Individual: $60 per semester (Summer Semester $40)
- Family: $75 per semester or $200 for 12 months
- Walk-In: $5 for adults, $3 for students - unless a current NDSCS ID is presented
Pool Birthday Parties and Rentals
- Birthday Parties: $80 for 2 hours of swim time
- Rentals: $50 per hour
Price may increase based on number of swimmers, additional lifegaurds needs and hours requested.
NDSCS Customer Service Desk
Swim Classes and Lessons
Felisa Mastel, Aquatic Coordinator
General Pool Information
Eric Issendorf, Pool Director