- Monday-Friday: 6 - 7:45 a.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 11:30 a.m. - 12:45 p.m
- Monday-Thursday: 5 - 6 p.m.
- Monday & Wednesday: 7 - 9 p.m. (Open Swim)
- Sunday: 2 - 5 p.m. (Open Swim)
*Hours are subject to change without notice.
*Closures can occur without notice.
*Pool is closed on days the campus is closed and whenever the Blikre Activities Center is closed.
NDSCS staff, faculty and students may use the NDSCS pool for free with ID.
- Individual: $60 per semester (Summer Semester $40)
- Family: $75 per semester or $200 for 12 months
- Walk-In: $5 for adults, $3 for students - unless a current NDSCS ID is presented
Head Football Coach, Pool Director
Aquatic Coordinator (contact regarding swim classes)